zung Nguyen is 3D Character Artist focus in VFX & Animation from Academy of Art University in San Francisco 2013. Passion and enthusiast in the creation idealism & realism characters and hard-surface objects. He always strives toward the betterment of the projects, aim to learn something new, quickly adopt new skills to speed up workflow and comfortable receiving construction feedback to archive production need.
+Artistic & Technical skills:
– Strong facial anatomy, knowledgeable FACS (Facial Action Code System)
– Strong in silhouette, forms, and dynamic human anatomy.
– Strong sub-D and polygonal hard-surface modeling for movies, cinematic and games.
– Strong organic sculpting and surfacing.
– Good eye for shape, form, structure, silhouette, light, value and color.
– Unwrapping clean UV’s, texturing and texture painting.
– Knowledge shading Look Dev render engine Vray and Arnold, linear workflow.
– Drawing & Rendering.
– Photographing & Retouching.
– Maya – Zbrush – Unfold3D – Mari – Quixel – Substance Painter – Marvelous Designer – Photoshop – Vray – Arnold – Shave & Haircut – Maya Hair – Yeti – Vray Fur